Last Updated: May 24, 2018
UTEX INDUSTRIES, INC. is committed to providing customers and suppliers with the best value products and services in the field and online. Utex Industries Inc. recognizes and respects your online privacy.
This privacy statement is being provided to you to explain how Utex Industries, Inc. with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“UTEX,” “we,” “us,”our”) collect and process personal information about you through this website and other associated UTEX websites. (the”Websites”), how we use and protect this information, and your rights in relation to this information.
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES TO AL PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, STORE AND USE ABOUT YOU.
How We Collect your Personal Information
When you visit and use this website, we may obtain personal information about you that you directly provide to us or that we automatically collect during your visit to the website as part of our normal operation, such as:
- Phone Number
- Mailing address
- Information automatically collected:
- from your computer or mobile device (e.g., your IP address, browser type, and operating system)
- about your usage of our websites (e.g., pages you visit, search terms you enter, and how often you visit).
We may also obtain personal information about you when you choose to communicate with us through social media or when you participate in events, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. You are under no obligation to provide such information.
We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity when you access and use our services
- Provide the information, goods and or services you have requested and ensure the security of your personal information. This is so we can comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Analyze information about how you use our services to provide an improved experience for our customers. It is in our legitimate interests to understand any issues with our services and improve them.
- Communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our services.
- Build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our legitimate interests to provide more relevant and interesting advertising messages. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages.
- Process an application you submit to work for us or provide information related to job opportunities or recruitment generally. It is in our legitimate interests to consider the qualifications of job applicants and to communicate with potential applicants regarding job opportunities. When necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such communications.
- Exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law or our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law.
- We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose.
How and When We Share Your Personal Information
Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party, however we may transfer or disclose your information to:
- Our affiliates, divisions, employees, we may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes described in this Statement. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will follow privacy practices no less protective than the practices described in this Statement, to the extent allowed by law.
- Partners, contractors and suppliers, we may partner with companies to process secure payments, fulfill orders, optimize services, manage applications for employment, serve online behavioral advertising, send newsletters and marketing messages, support e-mail, messaging services, advertising agencies and fraud prevention agencies which will use your personal information only in the ways described in this Policy Statement.
- We also may disclose your personal information to any governmental agency, without notice, if we in good faith believe that such disclosure is required in order to comply with law, to protect our rights or interests, and
- In response to any emergency situation.
Use of “Cookies”
Part of our data collection process may involve the use of “cookies,” which are small pieces of identifying information placed and stored on your computer by our server which enable our system to more readily “recognize” you when you visit.
Cookies will not be used to track your activities outside of the website or for any purpose not disclosed herein.
You may elect not to accept “cookies” by setting your Internet options on your computer, however, please be advised that in that case, you may not be able to access part or all of this website, or parts of this website may not operate effectively.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, subject to local law. These may include the rights to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of, or receive a portable copy in a usable electronic format of your personal information. Where you have provided your consent to any use of your personal information, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
You may contact us at the contact information set forth below to update or correct the personal information we hold about you or to discuss or exercise other rights you may have under law. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your requests. We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of your country of residence.
Protection and Retention of Your Personal Information
We implement physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to safeguard and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the personal information we process. We evaluate and update these measures on a regular basis. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal obligations. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
Cross-border Data Transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as providing the same level of protection for personal information as the laws of your home country, and may be available to the government of those countries under a lawful order made in those countries.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to provide adequate protections for your personal information.
UTEX takes children’s privacy seriously. The Websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (18) and we ask children under the age of 18 not to send any personally identifiable information to the Websites without the consent of their parents or guardians. UTEX encourages all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of personal information on the Internet. UTEX will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose to third parties any Personal Information collected from children, and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements, such as the United States’ Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Changes to Privacy Statement
UTEX reserves the right to change, modify, or update this Statement at any time. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Custom Molded Products
605 Utex Drive
Weimar, TX 78962
Large Custom Molded Rubber, Cast Urethane Molding, Urethane Valves and Seats
116-A Industrial Court
Conroe, TX 77301
Full Product Line
1104 Market Ave.
Odessa, TX 79761
HOUSTON SERVICE CENTER
Mechanical Seal Sales & Service
1777 Upland, Suite 103
Houston, TX 77043
High Performance Polymeric Seals & Components
Houston, TX 77042
Fully Integrated Machine Shop
11881 Highway 75
North Willis, TX 77378
CORE-X PRODUCTS & FABRICATION SERVICES
6840 N. FM 157
Venus, TX 76084
10810 Katy Freeway, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77043
UTEX INDUSTRIES UK LIMITED
Custom Rubber Molding & Machine Shop
NE63 8UA England